Training: 30 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 1 ½ sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoons of soda
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanillin
- 2 ½ cup flour
- 1 1/3 cup whole milk
- 18 miniature almond sweets
- 2 sticks of softened butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups icing sugar
- ¼ cups of milk (better than whole)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Method 1 Bake Cupcakes
First, prepare cupcakes, and glaze and chocolate cream will be made in the baking process.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 176 degrees. Place 18 paper tins on a baking sheet.
- 2 Combine the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until the mixture is light and airy.
- 3 Add the eggs one at a time and mix thoroughly.
- 4 Add soda, baking powder, vanillin and salt.
- 5 Stir all ingredients until creamy.
- 6 Add ¼ cup flour to the dough.
- 7 Add ¼ cup milk to the dough.
- 8 Continue the revenge of the dough by adding flour and milk.
- 9 Knead the dough until all the lumps disappear.
- 10 Put the tesla half tablespoon in the tins.
- 11 Put one almond candy in each cupcake and lightly press on it.
- 12 Add a little more dough on top of each pan by filling it on ¾..
- 13 Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes until they are golden brown.
- 14 Check the readiness of your cupcakes, if you slightly press on it, and it will quickly restore shape - then the cupcake is ready.
- 15 Remove the muffins from the pan and let them cool.
Method 2 Cooking the Frosting
While the muffins are baked, you can cook the icing.
- 1 Blend butter, cocoa, and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- 2 Slowly mix the vanilla extract in milk.
- 3 Continue to mix the icing until it is smooth and creamy.
- 4 Pour each cupcake with icing and place on a serving platter.
Method 3 Cooking Chocolate Cream and Serving
Chocolate cream is used as the icing or filling of many desserts. In this recipe, we use a cream to cover the cupcakes completely.
- 1 Put the chocolate and milk in a double boiler and heat over medium heat.
- 2 Cook the chocolate until it melts.
- 3 Add the butter and melt it in the chocolate mixture.
- 4 Turn off the double boiler and let the chocolate cream cool.
- 5 Pour in chocolate cream each muffin.
- 6 Garnish each cupcake with almonds and serve.
- - If you did not find a blender at hand, do not be discouraged! Almonds can also be minced using a meat grinder or a manual mortar. In extreme cases, even a plastic bag and a kitchen hammer for chops are suitable.
- - If after baking in the oven the Almond cake does not get out of shape well, it can be separated from the walls of the container with a knife, being careful not to touch the baking itself with a sharp object.
- - Important: since the cupcake is rather crumbly and brittle, it must be stored with a towel to prevent it from weathering and served with tea or compote.
- - Egg whites can not be poured, but made of them, for example, meringue, and decorate our cupcake with them.
Baking muffins with sweets
And I'm back to you with a German recipe. These are the cupcakes with sweets I saw in the magazine. Everything is very simple, but the taste is already different! Such sweets, I think, will not be a problem for you to buy. The dough was very chocolate and tender. They need to stand, then they will be ready. Candies melt slightly, but keep their shape. In general, try it yourself.
How to cook "Cupcakes with sweets" step by step with a photo at home
So, we take such products: flour, sugar, eggs, chocolate, cocoa, milk, Toffifee sweets.
Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave. Let’s cool. Add eggs, sugar, milk, cocoa.
Next, add flour with baking powder.
We take paper molds for muffins, put them in forms. Pour the dough almost to the brim. And put in the middle of the candy.
It is possible and in such molds, silicone. We put in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 8-10 minutes. I held for 10 minutes.
We take out the prepared cupcakes and let them cool in shape. That's all! Help yourself!
Recipes: 244 Germany Rating: 11112
Share the recipe with your friends on social networks:
The best recipes in the Chocolate Muffins category:
The best recipes in the "Cupcakes" category:
I love such simple and quick recipes! Cool Len! : +1: Although I would have eaten such sweets without cupcakes 😊
that's for sure. such sweets are delicious and so
Such sweets are convenient to use in baking. Good little idea.
Wow! Be sure to cook such cupcakes!
Nastya bake for health
Today all the photos are in place: +1:
Lena, wonderful cupcakes 👏👏 and in general your pastries are always wonderful.
29 4 hours ago
16 4 hours ago
Use one of your social network accounts to sign in.
Not a member yet? Register
After registration, all the services of our site will be available to you, namely:
- A cookbook for storing recipes.
- Calendar to create a shopping list by ingredients.
- Also, after registration, you can participate in the discussion of recipes, tips, as well as ask your own questions.
To become a member of the community, you must register on the site by filling out a simple form, you can also enter the site using the social networks Facebook, Vkontakte, Twitter.
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and half brown sugar. Instead of brown sugar, you can add a little chopped sweets to the dough for texture and flavor.
With a whisk, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
In another bowl, combine milk, butter, and egg.
After you mix the liquid ingredients, pour the mixture into a bowl of dry ingredients.
Stir the dough. If small lumps remain in it, this is normal.
Put paper tartlets in the mold or grease the inside with vegetable oil.
Fill the molds with dough almost completely - thanks to this, the muffins will have a high appetizing hat.
Cut each candy in half and place half in the center of each mold with the dough. You can even deepen the candy a little. During baking, the dough rises and, as it were, hides the candy inside.
Sprinkle the future muffins with brown sugar or chopped sweets on top.
Bake dessert at 210 degrees for 25 minutes. Readiness check with a toothpick.
Serving muffins is best immediately from the oven - they will be very fragrant and tender, and the filling inside will be creamy and flowing.
average rating: 4.25, total votes: 4
- Apricot Dishes
- Eggplant Dishes
- Cherry Dishes
- Mushroom Dishes
- Zucchini dishes
- Potato dishes
- Strawberry Dishes
- Chicken Dishes
- Chickpea Dishes
- Vegetable Dishes
- Liver Dishes
- Fish dishes
- Pork dishes
- Cottage cheese dishes
- Pumpkin Dishes
- Minced meat
- Apple Dishes
- Oven Dishes
- Dishes in a slow cooker