If you are thinking about what questions a guy can ask about love and relationships, then you are in the right place. However, to begin with, let's consider a few rules about which questions are appropriate to ask and which ones are not.
What questions do not need to be asked?
Do not ask the guy about yourself. Also, do not include strong inappropriate compliments in your questions. Thus, instead of effectively developing a conversation with a guy, you will lower your significance in his eyes.
Examples of such inappropriate questions:
#1 Am I beautiful?
#2 How does it feel like the most attractive guy in town?
#3 How do you rate my appearance from one to ten?
Questions should be asked purposefully. For example, to get the necessary and useful information from a guy. Or that your communication came out on a burning topic.
40 interesting questions about love and relationships
- If I needed to move very far, would you come with me?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Everything happens for a reason - why do you think we met each other?
- Remember the day we met?
- What did you like most about me when we met?
- How would we describe our first kiss?
- How many times have you thought about kissing me before you make up your mind to this?
- Do you like kissing in public?
- Describe me in three words?
- Would you risk your life to save me?
- What flower would you compare me to?
- Do you have any secrets you could share with me?
- Describe the perfect date, in your opinion?
- Tell us about the most pleasant childhood memories?
- What needs to be done to make you blush?
- The craziest thing you've ever done?
- Who knows you better than anyone?
- What does love mean to you?
- Have you fallen in love many times?
- What does a relationship mean to you?
- Is there something you're afraid to admit to me?
- What would you like to know about me besides what you already know?
- What is the most important thing in life for you?
- If you and I were on a desert island, would you do everything for us to survive?
- If you have one candy left, will you share it with me or eat it yourself?
- How important do you think sex is in family life?
- What is more important: work or having more time with your family?
- What is one thing that you think can ruin a relationship?
- What are the three key components of a happy relationship, in your opinion?
- Do you want to have children if you realize that you have found a girl suitable for you?
- Do you believe in friendship between a man and a woman?
- What is your opinion on an open relationship (“no obligation”)?
- What song do you think suits our relationship best?
- How do you and I differ greatly?
- In what situation will you never compromise?
- Do you agree with the expression “opposites attract”?
- What role do love and feelings play in your life?
- What would you do becoming a girl for one day?
- If we get married one day, where will we go for our honeymoon?
Now you know what questions about love and relationships you can ask a guy. You can also come up with your own, original questions. Think about what you want to know from your interlocutor. Good luck!
How to use the right questions to find out what the guy is thinking
First of all, the girl should ask the guy about his plans for the next 2-3 years. Psychologists say: a man who has a specific plan for the coming years has a chance to succeed in the future. But if he cannot clearly answer such questions, it means that he is unreliable and lives one day.
Also, a girl should ask a man how serious his intentions are with her, only you need to do this carefully. Thus, one can understand whether he wants to build a family with her and have children. Questions for the guy about what he thinks about his companion play an important role in the relationship.
If a guy confidently answers all the questions of his chosen one and gives examples, this means that he really likes her.
The guy’s answer to the question of how he relates to his chosen one is very important. A guy who finds it difficult to answer the question of what is his relationship with the girl most likely does not want a serious relationship with his companion. He’s probably just using the girl for selfish purposes.
What you need to ask when meeting?
If a girl met in her life a guy with whom she wants to find a family, she should not ask a man about children and future family life. Psychologists recommend asking questions about his interests, family and friends.
- What kind of music can bring you out of a depressed state?
- Do you often spend your days off in the middle of the work week?
- How often do you visit your parents?
- How many friends do you have that you trust as yourself?
- Do you have a brother or sister?
- What do you think of people who are constantly sitting on social networks?
Questions on the first date
It is very important to make a good impression on the first date, as this will affect the further development of the relationship. The girl should carefully hint to her partner that she is ready for a serious relationship, but at the same time not require him to respond.
- Did you dream of meeting me?
- What am I interested in?
- How romantic are you?
- What do you think of the guys who are trying to please everyone their girls?
- Could you give up a promising career for your beloved girl?
- What do you think a real man should be?
To find out better
The list of topics that you definitely need to touch upon when talking with a guy:
- What's your favorite animal?
- Would you like to get into the Guinness Book of Records?
- Do you know how to play musical instruments?
- Have you ever wanted to be an entrepreneur?
- Do you like to discuss?
- Which drink do you drink more: tea or coffee?
- You have good memory?
- Do you like extreme holidays?
- In which city do you dream to live your whole life?
- Would you like to be in the place of Robinson Crusoe?
- Are you a reliable friend?
- Can you trust
- What gifts do you like?
- Do you watch cartoons?
- What is your life motto?
- Do you like to travel?
- Do you write poetry?
- Do you have any ill-wishers?
- What did you most often give to your beloved?
- Can you be trusted with a secret?
- What do you want to achieve in your life?
- Which people make you nervous?
- What films have you watched recently?
- Do you despise smoking girls?
- Can you forgive a friend if he betrayed you?
- Who do you turn to for help most often?
- What work bores you greatly?
About life and hobbies
Questions for the guy about his life and hobbies will be very appropriate at the first stage of dating. The girl is recommended to ask her lover about his hobbies, relatives, childhood, etc.
Thus, you can establish a friendly contact:
- Have you ever flown to European countries?
- What genres of books do you prefer to read?
- What movie would you like to watch a second time?
- Do you do swimming
- Do you think your friends are irreplaceable?
- Did you want to be like your parents as a child?
- Do you often go out with your family?
- Can you cook a culinary dish yourself?
- Can you be called a jack of all trades?
Funny, tricky questions with a trick
Questions for the guy, funny with the catch, will help defuse the situation and give a reason to laugh. Answering a joke to the questions of his companion, the guy relaxes and feels relaxed.
- How do you deal with an alarm clock that wakes you up in the early morning?
- What color would you use to paint the refrigerator?
- Do you associate yourself with clouds or the sun?
- Do you often have to find your socks all over the house?
- Have you ever walked around the city in a bathrobe?
- Would you like to fly in the clouds?
- How do you react when you see yourself in a mirror unkempt and with bags under your eyes?
- Can you eat a large plate of borscht on an empty stomach?
- What do you do while the food is heating up in the microwave?
- What would you do when stuck in an elevator?
By asking playful questions, you can at the same time find out - how the guy is doing with such an important feeling as humor.
Personal questions to understand, loves or not
When a girl has been dating a guy for a long time and hopes for a future together with him, she wants to be sure that the guy loves her.
There are questions that will help her figure this out, for example:
- What are your plans for the future?
- What do you mean by words: love, loyalty, care?
- Are you planning children?
According to the man’s answers to these questions, it will be clear whether he is in love with his companion.
If a girl wants to impress a guy and intrigue him, then she will be able to do this with the help of provocative questions.
Here are a few options:
- Are you always so sad or are you just so bored with me?
- Do you doubt my loyalty?
- I don’t understand: were you interested in me or not?
- I like you, but I like you?
- Who's your sign? Perhaps you and I are ideally suited to each other?
- I would like to meet with me tomorrow night, and you with me?
- Do you think we have a chance to establish close relations?
- Will you and I have children?
- What name will we choose for our first child?
- Will your family love me?
- Are you ready to marry me?
- What will you tell your friends about me?
- What is my role in your life?
Intimate questions help get partners closer and diversify their sex lives. Do not be afraid to ask a girl questions for a guy of an intimate nature.
- How good are you in bed?
- Do you like to experiment in sex life?
- What is your experience in sex?
- Can you describe your first time?
- Do you watch porn movies?
- Have you ever had a threesome?
- What types of sex have you tried?
- What sexual fantasies would you like to realize?
- Did you have sex with a girl you almost didn't know?
- Have you ever watched someone else's sex?
- Which breast shape do you like best?
- How much time in sex do you devote to foreplay?
- Do you like dirty sex?
- What sex do you consider the most disgusting?
Most of the stronger sex have erotic fantasies, which they are afraid to tell their beloved.
But, when the girl herself asks the guy vulgar questions, he begins to openly:
- Do you agree to have sex with me right now?
- What is your favorite sex pose?
- Have you ever read the Kama Sutra?
- What postures from the Kama Sutra do you like?
- Can you take off your underwear without your arms?
- What role-playing games have you tried?
- Do you like to have sex in silence or to music?
- Do you usually spend a lot of time on foreplay?
- Would you like to have hard sex?
- Let's have sex in a public place, such as a cafe?
Questions for dating by correspondence in VK
According to correspondence on social networks, psychologists do not recommend filling up a guy with complex and personal questions. The dialogue should be as relaxed as possible.
Video about what questions a guy should be asked to attract his attention:
Questions for the correspondence guy in VK should be selected based on the information received about him from his page. If, for example, he has a lot of photos on his page from around the world, then you can ask him what places he would like to visit.
Questions that are best asked by phone
Some questions are more appropriate to ask by phone:
- I really like your voice, do you think this because I wildly miss you?
- I really like to communicate with you! Let's call more often?
- Let's arrange tomorrow's date?
- Tell me what's new?
- Let's agree that you will call me at least 1 time in 3 days?
- Do I have a nice voice?
Serious and candid about relationships
Psychologists believe that when the relationship between a man and a woman has become quite close, it is time to ask each other frank questions. You can ask your partner about past relationships, about his ideas about family life, etc.
This will help partners understand whether they have a shared future.
- What will you do if your parents do not like your chosen one?
- Do you like to go on holiday in the company of friends or with family?
- How do you think you can pleasantly surprise your loved one?
- How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
- Do you remember the girl who is your first love?
- What was your first romantic relationship?
- What was the reason for breaking up with your ex-girlfriend?
- Could you forgive the person who once cheated on you?
- What sacrifices do you agree for the sake of your girlfriend?
- Would you agree to have an intimacy with a girl you don't like?
- Do you believe that man and woman can be good friends and their friendships will not grow into something more?
- Communicate with one of your ex?
- How do you feel about people of non-traditional sexual orientation?
- What do you expect from a relationship?
- What kind of family would you like?
- If you have to divorce your future wife, will you take care of your children who were born during your marriage?
- How should a girl behave so that you like?
- What is a good reason for divorce for you?
List of 100 questions to help you figure out the relationship.
- Which subject constantly makes you smile?
- What are your most proud achievements?
- What motivates you to have fun?
- What moment of life do you remember as the worst?
- What is your brightest childhood memory?
- What brings you the most satisfaction in the present time period?
- Which movie do you like the most?
- Could you talk to me about what you never discussed with anyone else?
- What would you do in the following situation: urgently need to fly to a foreign country and you can take with you no more than 3 items?
- Do you have a pet?
- What kind of ice cream do you like most?
- Which of your relatives do you have the closest relationship with?
- Can you tell me a funny joke?
- What games do you like to play?
- Are you an atheist?
- Do you often dance?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What kind of women do you like?
- Do you like to spend your holidays actively or passively?
- What helps you get inspired?
- Do thoughts of old age cause you fear?
- How do you see yourself at 65?
- How old were you when you truly fell in love for the first time?
- At what age did you admit to the girl your feelings for her?
- Is sex one of the main aspects of a relationship for you?
- What do you think about a free relationship?
- What kind of old stupid deed do you regret so far?
- What period of your life would you like to change?
- What is your most positive character trait?
- How do you fight bad mood?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Why do you love your job?
- What is your main character trait?
- What 3 words would you describe yourself?
- Which countries do you travel to?
- What are your talents?
- What can you tell about your best friend?
- What do you have to do before death?
- If you inherited a huge fortune, how would you dispose of it?
- What do you usually do on your day off?
- How would your friends describe?
- Which alcoholic drink do you prefer the most?
- How would you make a romantic date?
- Can you tell me about your 3 most cherished desires?
- What is the most pleasant compliment you heard about you?
- Who are you by the zodiac sign? How do you fit it?
- Is there anything you still regret?
- What can help cheer you up?
- Would you like some change?
- If you could start life with a new sheet, would you do it?
- What situation can make you cry?
- Do you have a desire to have children?
- What difficulties can scare you in the future?
- What do you think an ideal family should look like?
- Do you have a favorite quote?
- Have you ever really loved?
- Have you ever been abandoned by a girl?
- What does “love” mean to you?
- Do you value the experience you gained from your past relationships?
- What is your deed crazy?
- Who would you like to see yourself in 10 years?
- What kind of work have you dreamed all your life?
- What is your favorite phrase?
- What book can you call a true best seller of all time?
- What do you most strive for in your life?
- What are your worst character traits?
- What would you like to know personally about me?
- Which celebrity do you imitate?
- What habits would you like to get rid of?
- What was your first kiss?
- Which celebrity would you like to make friends with?
- Could you fall in love with the person you see for the first time?
- What do you prefer to do: reading books or watching movies?
- What is your favorite song?
- What would you do on the last day before death?
- Do you often attend cultural events?
- Have you ever wanted to publish your book?
- What is the first thought in the morning after sleep?
- Do you have a tatoo?
- What would you name your own yacht?
- What colors do you like?
- What is your favorite season?
- How do you feel when you visit a cafe or movie theater without friends?
- If there were 25 hours in a day, what would you spend an extra hour on?
- What do you usually carry in the trunk of your car?
- What was your nickname in childhood?
- What kind of sport are you interested in?
- If we continue our communication, how will we spend our anniversary dating?
- Have you ever cried while watching a melodrama?
- What is the brand of your car?
- What is your favorite food?
- What, first of all, are you interested in in the girl you just met?
- Which restaurant do you visit most often?
- How will you spend the day if there is rain outside the window?
- What is more important for you: money or reputation?
- How often do you do spring cleaning in your apartment?
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- Do you prefer to take a bath or shower?
- If you were asked to choose a super ability, what would it be?
- Do you believe that love lives only 3 years?
What questions should not be asked
A girl should never ask her boyfriend questions about how she looks. and in the presence of his beloved give an assessment of his appearance. Men, as a rule, do not notice the shortcomings of their girls, therefore, therefore, girls only make it clear to their loved ones that they are not perfect at all.
Men love women who are confident in their beauty and sexuality.
Quite often, people think about some insignificant nonsense that simply does not need to be discussed with anyone. And at that moment when the man thinks about something not important, the woman begins to aggressively become interested in what he is thinking now. Most men infuriate it. If a woman regularly gets her man this question, he will think that his companion wants to own his thoughts.
It is not necessary for the fairer sex to ask loved ones such questions, because they themselves do not tell all that they think.
When the relationship between a man and a woman just began to develop, it is not worth planning a long future with him. No need to ask him questions about when he will marry her and when they will have children. After such conversations, the male representative will immediately break off relations with his girlfriend. Therefore, it is better to postpone it.
It is not recommended that a girl ask her lover about whom he loves more - mother or her. It makes no sense even to find out, because a man’s love for his mother is radically different from that which he feels for his chosen one. A man feels affectionate affection for his mother, and sex drive for his companion.
He loves both his companion and his own mother, but each is different.
You should never ask a guy a question about whether he loves her. Real men show their love through good deeds, not empty talk. Also, you do not need to ask a representative of the stronger sex about how much he loves his chosen one. If a man is really in love, this is already evident.
It is strongly not recommended to rush your companion with marriage. After all, perhaps he still doubts whether it is worth moving to a new level of relations, especially when they are just developing. Most men do not understand anything in fashion and cosmetics, so do not ask them what kind of blouse to wear and what lipstick to put on - it only annoys them.
Psychologists do not recommend asking a guy if he likes to spend time with her. If he has not yet gone to another girl, then he is well with his current beloved.
Quite often, girls ask questions of their lovers about whether they see any changes in their appearance. As a rule, men do not pay attention to such trifles as a new skirt, new powder, so you should not ask them about such things.
Categorically, experts in the field of psychology do not advise asking a partner about his former companions. Moreover, the girls themselves do not like such questions. The most important thing is that of all he chose it. If a girl does not want to ruin her relationship with her boyfriend, then she should not ask him which of her friends he considers the most sexual.
If a man tells the truth, then his chosen one will begin to be jealous of his girlfriend. As a result, relations with both a guy and a girlfriend will become worse.
Psychologists also do not recommend asking guys questions regarding his phone conversations. If a guy has a desire to tell his beloved about any event, he will tell. Men really do not like it when their chosen one tries to keep everything under control.
And questions about their location also annoy them. All the same, the girl will still not be able to constantly control the geolocation of her beloved, and men most often answer quite sharply to questions of this kind. Reasonably composed questions will help to successfully start a dialogue and establish close contact.
In order not to get into an uncomfortable situation, it is better to think over questions to a guy with whom she wants a serious and long-term relationship.
Article design: E. Chaykina